Together with his spouse in Shades that please foreign but foreign foreign  foreign was born on the seventh of Safar I and the 128th year after Hijra and died on the 25th of Raja in the 183rd year after Hijra



  A man from whose life many a lesson may be learned and many an outstanding principle may be derived and a man revealed for his patience his humility his piety as well as his Justice understand against oppression unfortunately has not been studied in the way he should be there are many who know of his existence but not many who know about his impact Both spiritually in terms of the Legacy he left behind for a religion of Islam but at the same time in terms of his own character from which there are so many lessons that can be learned which can be applied to our everyday lives when people go and visit his Shrine in Baghdad it is unbelievable to see the number of people who visit his Shrine without knowing absolutely anything about his life Will go towards the shrine stand there and pay and pet their salutations and regards but you don't see the same emotion shown by them as they show in other places of pilgrimage and the reason is that many people do not know much about the life of Imam as a person study the life of Imam Muslim in depth then he would show a much greater respect and more emotion than the little Emotion that is shown by people who have not studied his lives you find many who go to the Shrine in calv Main and will admit that we have been to that Shrine but we do not know much about his life we stand there we ask God to forgive us we ask God to help us without really having studied the person or the person's buried in that shrine but for tonight let us examine this man who was tortured more than any other of The imams of Al Muhammad and see what impact his life has on our lives today Iman as we said was born on the seventh of suffer is hardly celebrated in our communities because Sapphire is normally a time of grief it's a time when the family of the Prophet were taken towards the land of sham and therefore many of our mosques that period the 40-day period or in some Cases a 68-day period until the prophet smarter them you find that many of our mosques will not necessarily honor his birth he was born on the seventh of Safar in an area by the name of al-aboah al-aboah was between Mecca and Medina [Applause] had a home which was a place where he would visit on his journey for example towards Hajj brought on his journey from Mecca back To Medina in the middle of the hottest day plowing the Earth and working I would say to an Imam a man of your knowledge and a man who everybody is willing to work for why are you working like this why don't you let us do the work for you to which our sixth Imam replied to mufaban by saying and what is the shame in me earning a lawful living so all work Prophet Idris was a tailor Prophet Musa for example had a job in terms of being a Shepherd let's say is to make the iron and work with iron Prophet Jesus was a carpenter the holy prophet himself worked for Khadijah our sixth Imam said that when I come to al-aboah I plowed the Earth so I earn a lawful living for myself as well just because I'm a man of knowledge does not mean I can't earn a living as well I like you want to earn a living I like You want to be someone who can afford to buy what you are buying as well and you found that it was in this area said we had our breakfast he says Imam Assad that used to have the most grand breakfast as in he'd make you eat and he'd want you to eat and he'd give you all the dishes he said all of a sudden someone came to Imam Assad and said to him your wife Hamida is now facing the moments of Labor and she wants you to be by her Side AKA left them he went towards Hamida and he came back later and he said I have Glad Tidings that Allah has given me the best gift and that is a son whose face resembles the face of nebi Musa and therefore I have decided to name him Musa the holy Imam of the imams of elevates who you find is named after a prophets of God previously the holy prophet Muslim For his father Hamida Hamida was from North Africa someone asks the question why would imama's father marry a woman from Africa as in doesn't Imam assadic have enough woman to choose from in Medina and on top of that imam's father is a saint he's from the line of Amir al-mumin said is only married to I won't say it's only meant to marry sayidas because would you believe in some of our Communities today you have some people who when their son wants to get married if their son is a Sayed from the line of the prophets they will say to him you can only find a sayyida like you the son says my dad I found a girl who is a good girl with good piety with humility with forbearance who's generous nope we are Saiyans we only marry Saiyans if Imam father believed in this why did Imam Assad that marry a lady from North Africa could have easily turned around and said I am who is the son of zainil abedin who is the son of Ali IBN Hussain who is the son of Hussein who is the son of Ali he could have easily I am from that line I have to marry only from that lineage on the country ends up marrying someone from North Africa let's say from the area between Morocco and Tunisia From Medina but Imam was highlighting to us in Islam we do not have this thing where you only marry someone from your caste there's no such thing in Islam you can marry someone who is of your religion but of a different cultural background someone whose race may be different to your race when Imam marries someone from North Africa someone could easily turn around and say Imam why are you marrying people of Different races we are Arabs we only marry Arabs on the country that Iman what was he trying to show us the Imam was trying to show us never reach a stage in your communities where you have an inch of racism in your ways imagine today in Africa there are Africans who turn around and say to you I am a servant of yours but my lineage goes back to imam's Mother what does your lineage go back to You find that that's quite a strong statement's mother is Hamida samidas from North Africa you find therefore that this Hamida Imam Assad who used to praise her very highly Imam used to say Hamida Allah is pleased with her and she is pleased with whatever Allah has given her and further than this Imam Assad you should also say to the ladies of Medina whenever you have a question to ask don't ask me ask my wife Hamida because my wife answers in exactly the same way I answer imagine Hamida can answer a question like Imam asada to what level must-have do you know what level it's when a husband and wife's relationship moves forward together in our communities today either the husband is true religious and the wife isn't or the wife is too religious and the husband isn't and what you find unfortunately is this causes a bit of friction at home Sometimes the balance doesn't need to mean both of them have to be religious but that those both of them are trying to become more and more religious today sometimes what you find one is too religious the other isn't interested in the religion and there becomes a friction at all when he married Hamida he could have easily said I'm the Imam I'm knowledgeable you just act as my wife no this wife of mine both of us will become Religious together both of us will gain knowledge of each other both of us will bounce off each other with our understanding of Islam and therefore you found when you had a mother who is knowledgeable and a father who is knowledgeable then naturally the young Imam would come out extremely knowledgeable at the age of five was teaching Abu hanifa lessons about Islam would you believe in Sono Your jurisprudence and they replied to you we are hanafi say to them did you know not only that Imam Assad have taught Abu hanifa but that if Imam Assad that used to be busy at the age of five used to answer on his behalf Abu hanifa comes home one day to Imam he looks at the door and Imam asada emerges when Imam Assad emerges emerges he said yes he is he's just a bit busy Said no is there anything I can help you with said no no I think your dad can answer it for me he said no no ask me he said young man Musa when we commit a sin is it Allah who makes us sin is it us and Allah or is it us alone who commits a sin it's a question many of us ask isn't it when I commit a sin is Allah making me sin is it me and Allah or do I have the freedom of choice And no one thing that's an old age when Imam Muslim answered him with this who makes us commit a sin then it's not fair he puts us in hell when he made us commit to sin if it is us and Allah once again it's not fair that we are punished when he was part of the crime therefore it is us who have been given the choice of free will we can either stay away from sin or we can continue sinning imagine at his old age For him then on another occasion you find Abu hanifa comes to Imam asada one day he says Muhammad I saw your son praying today saw him but I don't think he knows how to pray properly Imam Assad that looked at him he said what do you mean in Salah when someone walked past them and other schools in Islam if you walk past them in Salah do not be surprised if Their hand comes out like that the reason is understandable that they say that you shouldn't walk past someone in Salah try and walk behind them sometimes you will walk past and address only you'll see someone who actually put their hand out like that so he said to him the young boy doesn't know how to read his prayers properly go and teach him why don't you go and teach Imam and Kafam teach you go and teach him I need to teach you about Salah he said when someone walks past you in your Salah you must put your hand out and block them when they walk past you because I just saw someone walk past you now and you didn't bother blocking them Allah says that he is closer to me than my jugular vein why Allah was praying I was so focused on my Lord I didn't see any human being walk past me from the students of his dad and his African mother Hamida was able to achieve this prowess and that's why many people were in awe of the young Imam Muslim I tell you many people used to love him because they saw a young man who had all the pleasures of the world in front of him but went towards Allah the holy prophet used to say Allah loves to see nothing more than a youth who turns away from all of these this forbidden acts and turns towards Allah Imam at a young age you find that there was a small house people would say when we walk past the small house we'd know that the young Musa would be in that house and we could hear him reciting his prayers in the most Mutual voice and you could see the tears coming down from his eyes and you would hear him say yeah oh you are of goods and all you who is all good the sinner has come to you you find here that from that young age he was in this small house and you know What the irony is in that small house and you had the caliphs in his time in the largest of palaces in that small house the calyps you know how many calories he lived under the calipers all of them had palaces go and see the Palaces of all of this holifa you see for example of these palaces had a small house today in Baghdad I ask You those people where are all their palaces and look at the Grand Palace he had that ability where he was already in his closeness and his piety in his worship of Allah and that's why what you find you find Imam Muslim was 20 years old when his father died when Imam died Mansour tried to play a trick which Imam Assad destroyed him in decided that these imams have to be killed off from the beginning there's no point letting them live So Mansour wrote to his governor and Medina he said I have heard the news Muhammad has died find out in his wasiya is he written to be the leader after him and behead the person the governor in Medina was called Suleiman Suleiman got the will of Imam assadha when he got the will Suleiman said let me look who's he written oh has done this make sure you praise Salah make Sure you bury me make sure and make sure and my successor is foreign Abdullah foreign quickly number one number two Abdullah said wait wait what are you talking about he said Master you said behead whoever it is you will leave these people alone leave them because if I have to behead the others That means I have to get someone to behead me as well if we're going to act out the will when this happened was allowed to begin his Imam at the age of 20. and would you find when he began his Imam the first people noticed in his imama was that he was a man who was able to restrain his anger however much disrespect you showed him because I tell you when we say his title is in the Quran in chapter 3 verse 134 There is the verse which says means the one who is able to restrain his anger in a moment of difficulty when they called him do you know why because when he receives the Imam at the age of 20 there were people who used to insult him and curse him his life didn't reply back to them and that's why each one of us should be a carbon there's no point saying if we don't have alcohol in our life Look in the mirror and don't you admit you have an anger problem and then when you have that anger problem ask yourself why am I not like my Imam when he was praised him by saying he's a man when he is angry he restrains because one day my Muslim is walking this man came up to him and said to him curse on your father and on you honestly how do you reply to people like This I don't know is this a human or an animal let's be on you and on your father wanted to approach the man Imam said wait wait wait leave him leave finished he said to me curse on me and my father leave him a couple of days later Imam Muslim said how do you think we should approach this man and it is vital when we hear these stories of the Bates let's Implement their attributes in our life please Restraining our anger he offers companions how should we treat this man who cursed Imam Assad up and cursed me they said Imam we should punish him we should attack him we should confiscate we said no he said leave this man to me a few days later Imam walked towards the garden of this man he inquired about him they said he's in his garden Imam walked towards the garden of this man when he walked towards this Garden And the man said what are you doing here you son of what's the problem he said you've already damaged my God and with your footstep us Imam said to him how much have you spent on this Garden he said 100 dinar he said how much do you expect to make from it he said 200 dinar he said here take when the man counted it it was exactly 300 dinar Milk and he said but look at the way I cursed you I cursed Jack Vanessa and I cursed you he said have been taught to instill not only in the lives of the people but in our life as well I could easily reply back to you but I want you to understand that as Humanity we can never survive if each one of us is going to attack each other like that people would call them and call them another person would say Wallah One one day in his house someone dropped water all over his Abba and the person looked at him and said Imam said I have restrained my anger Imam said I have forgiven you Allah Imam said I have freed you for the sake of Allah that attribute of Imam al-kavam was at the beginning of his life and later he would need it when he was in prison for more than 15 years of his life but it was that attribute where people would Then respect him in his knowledge do you know why if you are it's good people will listen to your knowledge if your knowledge is good without no one will listen to you first had to establish to the people that you can see my morals now trust me when I have knowledge I am sincere in giving you this knowledge that's why one day Imam Muslim is walking he goes past the house where music is being played when he walks past the house where music Is being played sees the lady sweeping the floor outside the house say sure may I ask you a question she says go ahead he said is the owner of the house a free man or a Slave him of course he is a free man Imam replied yes definitely because if he was a slave he'd know which master was watching him foreign she heard him and she thought you know I've never thought about it like this if truly I am an abdom of Allah then how am I not respecting my master by playing music at home do you know what the narration say she went back in the house her husband said to her what happened she said oh I was just talking to someone outside the husband said what did the person say she said I don't know he looked like a very humble man and he just asked me a question the husband said what was the Question said the question was is the owner of the house where music is being played is the owner of the house a free man or a slave so I said to him he's a free man so that he said what did he say then she said I heard him say yes definitely he's a free man because if he was a slave he'd know that the master was watching him you describe him to me she said yes he had this complexion and this look and This beard and the sight he said that is house without even wearing his slippers he ran and looked foreign people say music is Haram but it didn't convince me but the way you way you described it makes sense claimed to be a servant of Allah that person that person do you know what they answer to me said do not worry if you regret it and you perform sober Allah will forgive you person today the Sophie is respecting Very highly they call him and happy in Arabic means the one who walks barefooted they call them Bissell happy because he ran out of his house to Muslim the jackpot barefooted but look at the left for him he didn't say to him straight in his face music is Haram you're going to be punished if you listen to music no he said how in Salah are you saying that you are an ABD of Allah yet in your house you are listening to the people Who oppose Allah today in most of them households or in Muslim weddings or in Muslim Gatherings music it's normal for a Muslim to come and play music and when you see them and you say what is this music that's being played they say well you know what at the end of the day it's a celebration day and it's a one-off occasion I remember one scholar saying that they said to me when I asked them on the first son's wedding what is This the father said you know it's my first son please when it was the Second Son the father said you know it's my second son when it was the third son of I said you know this is the last one and that's it there's none after this foreign there was a rational side to his advice but truly that aspect of him being carbon was needed in his life why because I tell you the amount of Oppression they showed the Shia at that Time was phenomenal there has never been a period in Islamic history when the Shia of all Muhammad has been oppressed like when Imam was Imam I tell you if you were to read the Khalifa who he had to live under she I could not even practice their faith do you know how the she had to practice they had to employ takiya is when you conceal your belief because you are in a state of life or death Amongst the people who had to perform tariya because of that time you found many of the Great Companions of Imam al-kavam Ibrahim ahmedi amongst others had to conceal their faith because and because of the caliph of the time because you know what these caliphs were doing these caliphs were terrorizing any Shia of Al Muhammad when I read it I couldn't believe the Hadith and tomorrow inshallah we discuss Imam Imam says that if it wasn't for the event of karbala the worst tragedy to have affected our little bait was the tragedy of fact when I read fair I decided to go and do my research what is the tragedy of fact to say the worst tragedy which affected our little mate was the tragedy of fact even has poetry about their graves in fact do you know what happened in fact After Alman Ford died who became the caliphs you had the brothers you had Hadi and Maddie who used to oppressed the Shia so much that he made them every morning and every evening if you are a Shia are living in Medina you had to come to his Palace and sign up foreign means you literally just have to come sign your name so he knows that what you're doing or where you're hiding or what your movements are Man woman child has to come in the morning has to come in the evening and sign in the palace in that time the cousins of Imam Musa this governor of Medina the governor of Hadi and whipped him 200 times in public for being a follower of a little bait and on top of that he spread out to the people that this man because we caught him drinking we have to punish him and we need to parade his body on a donkey Went to this Governor he said listen number one I know my cousin was not drinking number two the punishment for drinking alcohol in Islam is 80 lashes why have you punished him 200 lashes number three in Islam You Don't parade the body on a donkey that person who are you to speak to me like that you and your she I can't even practice your faith in my time you have to come to my Palace in the morning and in the evening get out This was decided to tell all that she arise let's not sit and watch this person is torturing us and we should not just sit there and watch the suppression the narration was that went to the top of this man's Palace he removed him he said everyone rise Rose under the leadership of Hussein and hussain's sister zainab do you see how history repeats itself Hussein from the grandsons zainab from The granddaughters this Hussein raises all of Al Muhammad 232 members of an Muhammad when to Rise Against these people and you know what that Hussein told zainab subhanallah how is she repeats itself Hussein told zainab he said you are my sister zainab when the blend this paper of our followers Let It Go with the blood because we don't want our followers if we die to be caught When Hussein got killed that governor do you know what he did he took all the children of Al Muhammad who survived he took them to Baghdad to the Khalifa of the time all these children were sitting in front of al-hadi imagine you've got lots of children of athlete grandchildren or Bibi Fatima all of them in front of him and he looked at them he said who's this they said the grandkids of Fatima they said oh they are the ones related To Muslim said yes he said very well bring me a sword they said what are you going to do he said I want you to make them all stand next to each other let's see how many heads I can cut at the same time today you have followers of a little bait who say it's hard for me to be religious I tell them you don't know an inch of those who came before you Imam said where is not for the incidence the worst incident to affect us was the incidence of he told everyone there he said I swear this whole Uprising is because of Musa Jafar I was there he said no muslim I can swear on my children Muslim did not tell anyone to rise this had he said don't worry I'll find Muslim and I'll kill him Generations what do they say to us venerations say the people of Muslim Father said to him that's Imam do you know who said this to him the father of Ali bin yatra yes Imam be careful this he wants to come and find you and he wants to kill you the narrations come and say to us that Imam said let me just recite Salah he went to recite Salah then he recited then after finishing Joseph do not worry you will hear news shortly that's just died the news then came just passed away foreign If he found out you were Shia you were beheaded Rasheed would not allow anyone to come out and say they are do you know how to use in those days look at us today alhamdulillah thousands of people sitting in a lecture listening to the majalis of age do you know what those things what they would do you would sell butter while you're selling the butter you teach your fellow Shia about a Helen Bates as soon as the god of Haruna Rasheed walks past you then say Okay three kilograms of butter I will get it for you don't worry and that's why some of the greatest Companions of Imam al-kavam when harun and Rashid puts Imam al-kavam in prison some of his greatest companions had to come and ask him what shall we do amongst them is a simple companion Foreign you are in prison what shall we do we your followers how do we spread your words Imam said Jim Iman said Jim the first one thought Jim part of the Arabic alphabet the first one for Jim means jabal mountains so we want to live in the mountains the second one for Jim so we want to Live in another country do you know what's a sacrifice it is to act insane so you protect the teachings of an Imam do you know what sacral says I don't think we know we don't know what that sacrifice is brothers and sisters we today when you ask us to be religious I'm not ready yet ready you think anyone's waiting for you say fail yet whoops no one move away rather look at someone like balloon and Say balool has to act insane to preserve the teachings and while the way he used to act you would see a man who acts insane but his words are words of wisdom one day balloon is sitting down on the throne of Aruna Rashid and he's jumping up and down jumping jumping the people came they started hitting him but he'll get off and he kept on jumping and jumping on the throne all of a sudden they came they hit him and they removed Him he began to cry however Rashid walked in he looked at Battle crimes the wise men will crying but God said oh our Master he's crying because he was sitting on your throne and how dare anyone sit on the throne of our Master she said balloon is that why you're crying he said no is that then why he said I cry for someone like you how could you sit on the throne of the sons of Fatima what will you answer your lord on the day of judgment and then all Of a sudden he'll run away on a broomstick would look at him and think this guy's crazy but we'll also know the bullet hits should give me the keys to the prisons please give me them he said what do you want to do with them he said I just want to play I just want to play honestly said okay take them an hour later the gods come Haroon there is Trouble I don't understand what's the trouble he says all the prisoners have been released I don't say oh my God where is they said he's in the graveyard he's sitting down he came up to me so balloon crying it's like balloon didn't I tell you don't mess about with these keys why did you release them but who said please I'm sorry please is there any way I can be forgiven She said yes no you said what is it he said if you make sure they're all caught then I'll forgive you rahulu said very well let's stay in this graveyard because there'll be a day when all of them will come here you are insane I know you're crazy but sometimes you say some extraordinary things I don't know where you got them from he doesn't know he got them I don't know it's a trombone you know there is on the day of judgment On piano how will it feel when we're on that Sarat to heaven or hell I don't know he said no no tell me he said okay I do know I said what is it he said get me a pot he said okay I'll get you a party bought the pot he said put some water on the pot he put some water on the pot lights a fire under it let it boil horror says okay we'll boil the water there is fire My lord said now puts a plate on top of it on top of the pot Harrison said okay I'll put this big plate but who said now we have to play a game he said what is it he said I have to stand on the porch to say what's I I eat every day and what I drink every day and what I own in dystonia say it but I can't get off foreign I eat a bit of bread I drink a bit of water and I don't own anything in Estonia and he got off now it's your turn my name is harun Rashid I drink alcohol and I drink and I also eat I eat I eat I eat that you jumped off Balu said what's wrong we didn't even get to the things you own and you jumped off already mean he said I just get boiled a bit of fire and you couldn't handle it how will You handle the Sarat when Allah asks you about your life you think he acted insane because he wants to no human wants to act insane but he knew Imam Muslim told him so he preserves the teachings of that little Bates likewise back to him he said we perform our vote by washing our face and then washing our hands and then wiping our head and then washing our feet I'm like washing our feet we don't wash Our feet we wipe our feet would not make a mistake so what do I do do I what so do I wipe someone who was jealous I think I I think is why he said because I've seen him talk about him and he talks about him in a pleasant way would never leave my way this is not true That person said no it says I promise you it is I don't know she said very well tomorrow I will found I find out the person said how he said we'll go and spy on Ali bin yachten in your life where you either unconditionally submit to your Imam or you pick and choose what of Islam you like isn't it thank you watch ing knows you have to wipe but if Musa Says wash then you have to wash hardwood Rasheed is watching Through the Windows washes his face washes his hands wipes his head and now the crunch time do I listen to my Imam or do I make up my own Islam as he's coming to his feet he says I have to listen to my Imam he began washing his feet said I told you he hasn't joined Musa look he washes his feet like we watch our feet Imam directed them that do not worry if I'm in prison you can be my Representatives when I'm away and that's why when people today say to me said Amar we are in with an Imam who's in we already had an Imam called Musa foreign think you're better than us the sons of Abbas remember these are cousins our brothers but sometimes cousins can hate each other not just love each other the narration state That however she said why do you think you're better than us we come from you come from Abbas rasulullah's father Abdullah is from the same father and mother as Abu Talib whereas Abbas his mother is different remained alive and the heritage of rasulullah remains with Abbas said yes but the heritage of rasulullah remains in his child not in his uncle And we are the sons of Fatima at that moment came to propose for your daughter would you give your daughter to him said yes it would be my honor Imam said but he wouldn't for us because he is the father of our mother he would never come to us therefore our line is a straight connection where is yours is an indirect connection our Rashid was not happy with this it brought an Envy but he still needed a Rumor to be spread do you know who he paid to spread the rumor about Imam al-kavam imam's brother Ismail had a son called Ali you know today in the Muslim world we have different sects we have to say these the ismailis we have the Imam is nasharies Ismail was the brother of Imam but from a different mother liberations what do they say to us the narration say to us Is that we will pay you assessment and by the way Ismail died before imam's father died before some of the Shia of the time believed because Ismail is the eldest son that means he should be the Imam after and even if he is dead his son should be the Iman whereas we say in the school of Liberty doesn't mean because you're the eldest son you should be the Iman and you spread rumors about Muslim the Jaffa the narration says Nephew just before he left Imam said to him where are you going he said I'm going to Baghdad he said why he said I have debts which I need to pay Imam said Ali I'll pay your debts you don't need to go to Baghdad the narration say Ali said no I want to go give me a piece of advice oh my uncle Imam said do not be the cause of the Bloodshed of me and my Family and then he said Ali has 300 dinar one of iman's companions said Imam why did you give him 300D now don't you know this man what he's going to do Imam said to rasulullah used to say look after your relatives if you look after your relatives if your relatives do evil to you later that's a large concern not yours you do good to your relatives what they do after Allah will judge them You know this Ali he went all the way to Haruna Rasheed harun Rashid was sitting down he was sitting down she said what is it Ali he said you know this he's sitting in Medina he's collecting weapons and he's raising an army to kill you all for money didn't raise any army he didn't have any weapons I don't know she said oh people did you hear this they said yes he said now do You allow me to put him in my prisons the people said yes you said can I have my envelope he gave him the envelope when he went out to open the envelope do you know how much was in the envelope 200 dinar how much did give him 300. when he saw the 200 he couldn't believe it he choked and he died at that moment he let down his uncle and from there Haruna Rashid took over Imam al-kabum's life Imam al-kavam they moved him from prison to prison more than 15 years he spent in prison then they took him to kanpara prison then they took him to the prison of Father do you know do you know one day what he said when he first entered prison you know what his first words were all my life I have asked you to give me the Honor of worshiping you in a place alone I now thank you that you've given me this honor would you say that if you want prison would you Ya Allah all my life I've asked you to let me be in a place where I can worship you alone now thank you would you say that prison makes up human being get destroyed sometimes was moved from prison then kampara Prison then come with me to my prison so he came he said what do you see in the prison he said I see a man I see a white robe he said no no look closer he said no I see a white robe he said no that's most of the jaffar and sujood all time is on his studies and his sujood and the whole of Arabia into muslim's prison and when she entered the prison She said to Muslim oh man whatever you want from me I'll give you and he didn't reply whatever you want I'll give you and he didn't reply the third time she said please whatever you want I'll give you the Khalifa send me she says that he turned around to me and he said oh lady why would I want what you offer when Allah has offered more said by the time the gods entered the prison they saw more Jack foreign and he sent people into the prison who Didn't speak Arabic they came out as Muslims he said what's wrong with you you people who are meant to kill Muslim they said the man started speaking to us in our language and we became Muslims from his words used to say how can I torture a man in the daytime he is fasting in the night he is praying then after that they took him to the prison of fable bin Yahya until at the end they took him to the prison of Ascendi Cindy do you know what his prison was may Allah bless the soul of Imam all those years in prison you know what his prison wants the other prisons they were tight spaces Cindy's prison was the type of prison where it's a narrow pole and they make you stand inside it so that you can't sit thank you and on top of that pole they put a rock So that you could not know the difference between day and night Muslim used to say to the gods I do not know the difference between the day and the nights when you want to pray your father I beg you come and tell me so I can at least attempt to pray my Salah and you know there is a Hadith which is the Hadith which hurts you foreign day they removed the rock the time when they'd remove the Rock from the top of his Pole where he was in He tried to look outside for some of the Daylights all of a sudden a man came and smacked him and hit him with his legs and they began to kick the face of Imam do you know how many people visit Imam Jafar and don't cry by his grave do you know because they say we don't know anything about his life foreign can take anything all my years I asked you to allow me to worship you alone and I thank you for That honor but here Allah I beg you now Release Me From the prison of Haru h so Evan suede narrates I came to Imam al-qadam I got through to his prison when are you coming out your Shia are waiting on Muslim said our Ali on Friday in the morning on the bridge of Baghdad I will be out you know where I am heading And he says I went and told all our Imam is going to be released let's all gather on the Friday on the bridge of Baghdad he say is on the Friday we went to the bridge of Baghdad and we heard a man saying there is a janaza here he said we went and we saw a body lying on the ground on the bridge he said we came towards the body we were wondering whose body is this when we Came near the body we saw it was Imam who said for his body on the bridge he says we came near the body he said I had a doctor who was a Christian I said to the doctor oh doctor come and look at this body when the doctor came and looked at this body the doctor looked at me and he said does this man have any family I said to him why he said because they should ask for blood money I said why is that because the poison that surrounded his whole body And that's why I tell you a story which I know of firsthand may Allah bless his soul one of the greatest reciters in Islamic history he himself narrates in Baghdad one day I came home my daughter saw her and I saw my wife crying what's the problem my daughter was playing with glass and the glass went through the eye and the whole eye opened up so I went and got a doctor and the Doctor said your daughter will never see you with this eye again he said I straight away thought I'm going to imam's grave and Baghdad may Allah grant you all that honor of that ziara and I went to the grave of Imam Muslim I stood by the grave I said oh Imam I have sent you a Bible and show me now my daughter's eye is cut she cannot see he says Wallah I returned home and my wife was smiling I said so what is it She said look at your daughter he said I looked at my daughter her I was us back in the same state again he said that day I realized the meaning of Bible Hawaii that when the Christian doctor came back he saw her eyes that I could not believe that the eye has come back like this the eye was completely cut and now it's back to normal therefore do not forget on a night like this to us through Imam Asks his brothers and sisters raise your hands if you can raise your hands and we pray to Allah to raise us with Imam Muslim the man who in his ziara we say o man who was put in the prisons of Rashid we pray to Allah for all our Muslim Brothers around the Islamic World especially our brothers in Bahrain and all our brothers who are facing hardship in the world today we pray to Allah to raise us with Imam To allow us to receive his intercession in this world and the Hereafter for all our brothers who are ill we pray to Allah in the name of the one who was Ill Imam we pray to Allah um inshallah tomorrow we will continue with the biography of Imam we pray to Allah but before the loudest of your salawats.